A super quick recipe to make fresh zingy salsa. If you don't have all the ingredients, work with what you do have. I didn't have onions this time but I also love it with a bit of red onion or spring onion.
- 3 or 4 tomatoes
- 1/2 a pepper (any colour)
- 1/4 cucumber
- 1 or 2 fresh chilis (any colour) -
dried chili powder also works well
- juice of 1 lime
- chopped coriander
- an inch of grated ginger - add more if you like it hot
- 1 or 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sweetener of your choice
- dash of apple cider vinegar.